RSS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Ideal Day

Given the fact that I have had so little time for myself recently, I have been reflecting a lot on what an ideal day in my life will encompass..and what I intend to do once my various exams get over. So this post is split into two parts:

The Ideal Day: My ideal day will involve the following -
1. College, because I have to go. Ideally, the class will get over at 11 itself so I will have more time.
2. Find some good company and take the car out and go to town. Catch a REALLY mindless movie. Something like 'Radio' with Himmesh Reshamiyya (I am DYING to see it). Or even better actually, 'My Name is Khan', if it releases by then (though I'm sure it won't be mindless).
3. Go shopping with this good company. Hit Garuda, Forum and Sigma (Because I can!!).
4. Go for an earliesh dinner - Some nice Italian/ Mughlai/ Thai place. Might as well include the ideal list of retaurants as well - Miller's 46, Saigon (but Sigh - its gone), Spagetti Kitchen, Samarkhand or Little Italy.
5. Head to Mojos and have some beer and listen to some good music. Not too much cuz I have to drive back.
6. Go home if possible. Rent another mindless movie and watch it with the good company. Sit up till late talking about nice, non-personal issues. Go to sleep happy, rested, full and high on materialistic comforts.

My Ideal List of Things to Do After Exams
1. Go for as many Carnatic music concerts and dance performances as possible.
2. Join either French or German classes.
3. Join piano classes - B'lore School of Music has shifted so will have to look at other options.
4. Start a music blog.
5. Buy an ipod (finally!).
6. Find some alternative way of earning money (optional).

Sigh, looking at this makes me feel better. Post 23rd December, I shall be on an aggressive mission to reclaim my life. All good company is invited to join.

6 comments:

Ankit said...

Do I qualify? As good company and to drive the car if I ain't high? :)

Divya said...

For the former yes. We shall see about the latter, am quite possessive :) But yeah if I'm high and you ain't, it won't leave me with much choice!

The Walrus said...

hehe. i wish for such a day too. thought vacations would provide such opportunities. sadly, it is not to be.

PS: would i qualify? :)

Divya said...

Of course stupid. In fact Asma and me have a plan to take you shopping. I don't think it was a surprise plan :)

cataclasma said...

:) We MUST do that shopping thing asap, while I have money. :P
Two questions:
1. Was the "because I can" inspired (in any way) by that night after PIL when the acad was open? (I'd love to think it was :D )
2. (Since everyone's asking) Do I qualify? (no pressure, lol)
Oh, and I've migrated to Blogger from LJ. It should be up and running in a few hours. Check it out! Much love.

Divya said...

Yes sweetie you do :). You have just been mentioned above in an ideal day plan anyhow!