RSS

Monday, May 30, 2011

An extra from a post way back in January 2009, before I had even thought properly about the MBA:

May be that's why I like the idea of marketing so much. I like trying to figure people and their wants, keeping various parameters in mind while doing the same. I love selling a product..provided I believe in the philosophy and ideal behind the product. While I have my reservations about advertising and the fact that it might be conning the public, marketing to my mind is a more genuine exercise because it actually takes into account needs and wants of the people...actually trying to give it to them without solely relying on making them believe its something else. To get someone to appreciate anything for what it actually is would be the sweetest victory.

Hmmm. There's gotta be something in this. And wow, I actually knew some marketing then!

No comments: