RSS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Finally I can say this - I am employed! I have a job! And a fairly good one at that! It also makes these coming months my last few in Bangalore..atleast for a while. Cuz first there's work, then MBA, then more work. I'm not sure how I feel about it, it hasn't really hit me yet. I don't feel afraid, upset or apprehensive, in fact I feel mildly excited. But then. Bangalore has changed too much for me to identify with anymore.

Anyhow, coming back to the happy stuff - the job was got after a lot of tension. This trimester has been a lot about tensions of various kinds but has culminated in a set of fantastic achievements These have got to be the most crucial three months of my life; regardless of whether I was looking out to settle my immediate future or lay the foundations for what I intend to do later and in life. And boy, I cannot begin to express how overjoyed and humbled I have been by the whole experience.

I can't finish this post without thanking everyone who was there for me during these months. The kind of love and support that I have got has been incredible and in some way has made me finally make my peace with all the confused, misanthropic emotions that have been swirling in my head for a while. Truly, people can be the awesome-est at times.

Birthday was easily also the best I've had in years - it involved signing my contract after all; followed by a lovely dinner with the above-thanked awesome people; missing the remaining awesome people who couldn't make it. I'll stop gushing for now and just say this - life's finally back on track! And I can finally look myself in the eye again :D

No comments: