RSS

Friday, January 29, 2010

I started this blog in my third year and am now in my fifth. The fag end of my fifth year actually. I'm quite struck by the way the general mood and nature of my posts have fluctuated during this time. In fact, I am so struck that I have made a graph indicative of the same (its rather small, you will have to click on it to get a better idea..I'm a techno spaz):




I'm glad it turned out this way though. I have had my ratty phases yes; but something has always kept me going in a natural upward progression. So right now, the mood is tops! It may sound funny but I actually feel I've become wiser (yes Anwesha, I hear you laughing), and though till third trimester of 4th year I still sounded like a whiny idiot, I think I've acquired a great level of maturity and level-headedness since then. Having said this, I've run out of things to post about I think. Music's always there, but I'm thinking of relocating music related posts to a separate blog altogether as there is so much to say. Hmmm, then there's tennis but I haven't been watching much. Hoping Murray and Henin win though (go Henin!) Sigh, I'm so bored, I'm even boring myself with this post. Maybe another day!

No comments: