RSS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New and Improved!!

This template is a product of.....painstakingly trawling the internet (no I did not write an uber funky HTML code :P) and trying out many themes which appealed to me. I confess my second favourite theme was a violently purple one called 'Emo', but on closer viewing, it didn't look all that attractive.

I like this template. Its simple and intimate and has a Mona Lisa and a beer mug in it. What really clinched the deal for me was the hanger for my links and other miscellanea. And the sofa at the bottom is a nice touch. Kinda symbolic, given I'm finally gonna move out of home and everything.

Also, I want to change the name of this blog. 'Shine On' is nice, and I don't want to break the continuity but I want something will gels more with the larger theme of this blog now (plus apart from Floyd, it is also the name several other songs including a shady hip-hop cum salsa number by R.I.O.). Any suggestions?

1 comment:

S. said...

Big inspiration you are ;)