RSS

Friday, May 7, 2010

A Diva is a Female Version of a Hustler

I am in some weird mood right now. This is what pressing deadlines do to you in 5th year. They make you go mad. You lose your sleep and appetite. You wallow in angst and snap at people. You feel Haldiram's Khatta Meetha is your only friend in the world, till that also makes your stomach pain. Soon the very thought of it makes you puke. You start downloading Madonna albums and get overtly emotional when something happens to prevent you from downloading the album (such as the power going off and the net gettting disconnected as a result of that). You attribute this to a great cosmic conspiracy to ensure you can't download Madonna albums. And then you end up writing a blog post with the above title.

This title is a line from 'Diva' by Beyonce. Not one of her best songs, but it grows on you. I have been listening to a lot a Beyonce in the past couple of days, mainly thanks to Aishu. Its amazing how she has evolved from 'Baby Boy' to 'If I were a Boy' (hahaahahha...joke). But seriously speaking, Beyonce is probably the one of the best artists around right now..and I really mean this.

I have a decision to make now which is killing me...work before pleasure or vice versa? Does vice versa have to be italicised? I am going to go now before I overkill with the random-ness :P

No comments: