RSS

Friday, May 7, 2010

There is an insane urgency about the way I would like to live my last month in Bangalore. An urge to savour every moment, attend every concert, drink every mug of beer generously offered, visit every place that once held meaning to me in my 15 years here. Because I know that this is possibly the last time in the next two years that I will be able to attend a good rock concert..without travelling to another city for it. Because it is going to be a long time till I can lay my lands on a pint of beer while listening to some rock classics. Because it is going to be a while till I can savour that beautiful evening breeze or watch those breathtaking sunsets.

Don't get me wrong, I am tremendously excited about where I am going. But I've always lived for the moment - and right now the moment demands that I live out my last month here fully and pay homage in this city to everything that has made me who I am (yes I am rather senti right now). I guess it has finally hit me, that I am out of here for good. Its time to make the best of what I have now.

6 comments:

Ashi said...

You are very serious about having fun. If you dont watch it, it will build character

Divya said...

It has already built. Thats why I'm like this now :P

Agent Zero said...

Doesn't it start in September or something? What's this about the last month?

Divya said...

Starts on 21st June honey :)

Agent Zero said...

What? All the more reason we must have the booze session asap!

Divya said...

Absolutely! Just let me get some cash and then we'll go, for sure.