RSS

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I don't know why, I really like these Slambook kinda things :)

If I were a beginning, I would be: far behind!
If I were a month, I would be: December
If I were a day of the week, I would be: Sunday
If I were a time of day, I would be: dusk
If I were a planet, I would be: saturn
If I were a season, I would be: winter
If I were a sea animal, I would be: a whale
If I were a direction, I would be: north
If I were a piece of furniture, I would be: a chair like the one in FRIENDS
If I were a sin, I would be: gluttony
If I were a liquid, I would be: tea
If I were a fraud/scare, I would be: Harshad Mehta (what a stud..seriously!)
If I were a gem, I would be: sapphire or amethyst
If I were a tree, I would be: eucalyptus
If I were a tool, I would be: a hammer
If I were a flower/plant, I would be: a creeper
If I were a kind of weather, I would be: windy
If I were a musical instrument, I would be: a veena/ piano
If I were an animal, I would be: a dog
If I were an emotion, I would be: content
If I were a vegetable, I would be: a carrot
If I were a sound, I would be: a soprano :)
If I were an element, I would be: platinum
If I were a car, I would be: any SUV
If I were a song, I would be: 'Over the Rainbow' from The Wizard of Oz
If I were a food, I would be: Masala dosa
If I were a place, I would be: Wellington/ CubbonPark
If I were a material, I would be: cotton
If I were a taste, I would be: sweet-ish
If I were a scent, I would be: Ponds Sandalwood Powder
If I were a religion, I would be: universal
If I were a sentence, I would be: 'What's up?'
If I were a body part, I would be: arms
If I were a facial expression, I would be: smiling
If I were a subject in college, I would be: Corporate law / Music
If I were a shape, I would be: a circle
If I were a quantity, I would be: 55 kgs..someday!
If I were a colour, I would be: blue
If I were a thing, I would be: my guitar
If I were a landmass, I would be: the Deccan
If I were a book, I would be: Alice in Wonderland
If I were a monument, I would be: Mysore Palace/ Eiffel Tower
If I were an artist, I would be: Bob Dylan
If I were a collection of poems, I would be: err...the songs in Lord of the Rings
If I were a landscape, I would be: the tea gardens around Wellington Gymkhana Club
If I were a watch, I would be: the Swatch skin which I have now
If I were God, I would be: a little kinder
If I were a vowel, I would be: O
If I were a consonant, I would be: L
If I were a formula, I would be: "All You Need is Love"
If I were a Science, I would be: Zoology
If I were a theory, I would be: the Pythogoras Theorem
If I were a famous person, I would be: a tennis player
If I were an electronic equipment, I would be: anMp3 player
If I were sport, I would be: Badminton
If I were a movie, I would be: 'The Sound of Music'
If I were a cartoon, I would be: Josie in "Josie and the Pussycats"
If I were an explorer, I would be: Bill Bryson
If I were a scientist, I would be: a bad thing for science
If I were a relation, I would be: a sister
If I were a river, I would be: free
If I were intoxication, I would be: beer
If I were alone, I would be: listening to music
If I were a question, then I would be: 'What's up?" again
If I were a hobby, I would be: collecting memorablia
If I were a habit, I would be: drinking tea
If I were in an atom, I would be: bobbing around peacefully
If I were an end, I would be: never-ending
If I were you, I would be: madly in love with me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding last one: You don't need to be me for that to happen, I already am

-Secret Admirer

There was a hymn like this I used to sing at school that went like this but only a lot less cynical. After I read this I went and found it online too. www.butterflysong.com

Divya said...

Wow! I'm very flattered :) Can you give me a clue about your identity?

Bhavya said...

I think I know the identity :)

It's a very nice entry, albeit slambookish, like you've confessed. It reflects a lot of you. Slambooks aren't such a big scam after all :)