RSS

Monday, February 25, 2008


There are a lot of disadvantages about probing too deep..somethings should be left unknown, just to preserve their beautiful, mythic quality. It might be good to distinguish fact from fiction, but sometimes, you should just let things be, just allow them to carry you away into the realm of dreams and fantasy..In my case, this proved one wikipedia entry too many for me...
Ingrid Bergman on Humphrey Bogart about their roles in Casablanca: "I never really knew him. I kissed him, but I did not know him". I don't know about you but that kind of ruined the movie for me..It would have been nice to know that they were atleast freinds off screen. Sigh, sometimes, the truth is best left undisturbed...............



2 comments:

vikramhegde said...

Comments on other people's blogs are the best avenue to crack shady jokes but pimping videos is another thing. But you have to see this one to know the REAL truth about casablanca. In fact your post just supports my theory. Ingrid Bergman, ha. she doesn't even have a chance. Here goes http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5449738321074665696&hl=en

Divya said...

you're really unbelievable! I couldnt hear the sound cuz i saw it in office, wil go back n see it..well after finding out that Cary Grant (the supreme handsome, dashing leading man) was probably bi-sexual, I've decided to just stop caring about such things!