RSS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Imperial Rhapsody

Seriously awesome..Thank you Vrinda for this one!

Imperial Rhapsody

(sung to the tune of Bohemian Rhapoody, by Queen)

Lando: This is the good life
This is a fantasy
Working on Bespin
An escape from Reality.
Leia: Open your eyes
Stand up to their guys and see.
Luke: I'm just a farmboy, I need some sympathy
Cus who's my dad, I dunno
Little whine, little moan.
Han: Anywhere the Force goes, doesn't really matter, to me

Piett: Vader just killed a man.
Raised an arm up in the air
Now his life is no longer there.
Vader, we had just begun,
And now I've gone and lost the reb-el scum.
Vader, oooooooo.
Did mean too make you mad
If I'm not alive again this time tomorrow,
There'll be a new admiral, as if nothing ever happened.

Yoda: Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine
Body's aching all the time.
Luke: Goodbye everybody, I've got to go
Gootta leave you all behind and learn the Force.
Piett: Vader, ooooooooooo,
I don't wanna die
I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.

Luke: I see a little silhouetto of a man
Palpatine, Palpatine, can it be the Emperor?
Thunderbolts and lightning, very very hurting me!
R2-D2, R2-D2,
R2-D2, R2-D2,
R2-D2, Where'd ya go? C-3PO O O O O O OH!

I'm just a farmboy, nobody loves me.
Rebels: He's just a farmboy, with a dead family.
Spare him this life of such mundacity!
Han: Spice'll come, spice'll go. Jabba let me go.
Jabba: Boo shuda! (NO, we will not let you go)
Han: Let me go!
Jabba: Bo shuda! (We will not let you go)
Han: Let me go!
Jabba: Bo shuda! (We will not let you go)
Han: LET ME GO!
Jabba: WILL NOT LET YOU GOO!
Han: LET ME GO! Jabba: WILL NOT LET YOU GO!

Han: LET ME GO!
Jabba: NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

C-3PO: Oh R2-D2, R2-D2, R2-D2, Come along.
Leia: C-3PO has a rebel put aside for meeee, for meeee. for MEEEEEEEEEE!

(Stormtroopers start headbanging)

Luke: So you say you're the dear old dad of mine?
But you cut my hand off and left me to die!
Oh Vader, can't do this to me, Vader.
I know there's some good, I know there's still some good in you.

Obiwan: May the Force be with you.
Use the Force to see.
May the Force be with you,
May the Force be with you, alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays.

Han: Anywhere the Force goes, doesn't really mat-ter, to meeeeeeeeeee.


3 comments:

barty said...

LOL you are an even bigger geek than me, and I am an engineer....

About that post you commented on - its a bit old. I still occasionally feel like that, but truly I am a lot better off. I haven't written to my blog in a while - put stuff in posts but never published them. I enjoy reading yours though, and Bhavya's.

BTW it seems you are quite into music (you have said so a number of times in your posts) ... here are a couple of songs I really like - you heard/enjoy any of them?

* Kings of Convenience - I'd Rather Dance With You
* Ringside - Struggle
* Eagle Eye Cherry - Long Way Around
* Filter - Take A Picture
* Guano Apes - Open Your Eyes
* Jamiroquai - Canned Heat
* Buffalo Springfield - Bluebird
* Crazy Town - Butterfly (I'm sure you've heard this one)
* Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
* Mr. President - Coco Jambo
* Eric Prydz - Call On Me
* Gala - Freed from Desire
* Aha - Take on me
* Technotronic - Pump Up the Jam
* Daft Punk - Around the World

Those are just randomly off my most recent playlist... any suggestions?

Recher_she said...

This is awesome!

-fellow Star Wars fanatic.

Divya said...

@ Barty: thanks a lot for the list, will certainly hear them though I'm more into classic rock. Do yuo listen to stuff like pink floyd, the beatles, the who and bob dylan? do listen sometime, its really awesome. btw, 'take me out' happens to be one of my fav songs :)

@hecate: hail Lord Vader!