RSS

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Slang-uage

"Hey, you wanna go hang in the club today? The guys are also coming."

"Cool! I'll also come off."

"So, 'ssup? What's the latest on that chick ya? I heard she's doing W?"

"Doing? She can't be doing da."

"As in, you know what I mean man"

"That's a sidey way of putting things dude."

"Dude, don't pull your superior knowledge of the English language on me ok."

"Aiyyo, fine da. Hey, so really what's the news man."

"Macha, IIT coaching is not something to be made fun of ok."

"Dude, chill, why you getting so hyper? Really sidey man. Shit da, I was supposed to call her. Damn I forgot, she's gonna kill me!"

"Chillax ya, don't chumma get worried."

Its pretty hard to imagine life without fuck, spaz, screwed, acha, challo, faff (I think we used to call it ramble on or something) and haan. But it did exist like that at one point of time. Its weird I can't even remember what we spoke like then. Its even more weird that most of the people I conducted these conversations with have finished college or are starting it and are moving out of here soon. I wish I could spend one more evening filled with gossip and pepper babycorn in Indiranagar Club with them and talk like we used to.

To the IC gang..you'll always be special!

2 comments:

Bhavya said...

Aaw..go spend time with em na. Now we've even managed (somehow!) to finish projs. Go spend your evening..time away from law school does everyone good.

Divya said...

I dunno where they all are ya..I'm only in touch with some of them..it was never a fixed group, there was a lot of floating crowd...it was a lot of fun though!