RSS

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Why do things in life have to go wrong? I know its an over-done, rhetorical, whiny question, but really..why? Just when everything seems to be coming together, when you've just reconciled yourself with your stupid mistakes of the past, it comes to your knowledge that you've made yet another stupid mistake (or its someone else's and you have to suffer for it), something with far reaching repercussions for you and the people you are closest to, them being dragged in unnecessarily, just because things have a tendency to go wrong in your life.

Its unfair, its tiring and its irritating beyond belief to have constant and I mean constant upheavals in your life. This is not one of those 'I hate myself' posts. Now I'm just plain bugged that things won't leave me alone, that circumstances keep changing and I am caught hopelessly compromised, having to come up with some solutions. I am practically in a perennial damage control mode. Really, really taxing.

Can't you just let me be? I'm not hurting you.....please?

No comments: