RSS

Friday, December 7, 2007

All you need is love..Peace, joy...idealism, optimism, a brave new world! Life is about believing that something like this can exist, in my opinion. If there is no hope left, what do you live for anyway? Me, I'm almost hopelessly hopeful, I think it irritates people at times. But hell there's no harm in it, albeit it gives you a slightly shady perspective on life. Sometimes I don't understand how so many things can go wrong one after the other, it doesn't seem possible or fair. "Possible" and "fair"..weird words, wishy washy, Gandhian principles, whatever you may call it...well it works for me. By now you're probably wondering if I exist..well I don't..I'm one of those fake frandshippers from Orkut who believes in the Beauty and Fullness of Life...
Anyways, should you choose to accept my existence, this blog is for all those essentially happy people who get disappointed now and then with the stuff that happens around them..and also for any other jobless people who are ready to listen to me about nothing in particular....Me, just me..my good times, bad times, passions, interesting bits of trivia, activities and so on.
And so I shall begin.....

No comments: